What should you do if you suspect that your school has breached its agreement? The following are five helpful tips:
- Contact a New York business litigation lawyer immediately. The legal professional will evaluate the facts and circumstances surrounding your claim.
- Gather copies of all written documentation of the agreements with the school.
- Assemble supporting documentation that verifies you upheld your end of the agreement. This may include copies of grades, transcripts, and checks that demonstrate tuition payments were made on time and in full.
- Pull together any supporting evidence that documents any agreements that were not made in writing. To learn more about how contracts can exist even without written agreements, consult our free guide, When You Don’t Have a Written Agreement.
- Meet with your New York breach of contract attorney and outline an action to plan to avoid any statute of limitations issues.
For more information about what to do when you suspect a breach of contract, contact a New York breach of contract attorney today at (888) 497-3410 for a consultation.