Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 497-3410
Phone: 516.791.5700
Law Offices of Jonathan M. Cooper

I had a Minor Car Accident. Do I Need an Attorney to Recover the Money for the Damage to My Car?

Probably Not.  You can almost certainly resolve this issue directly with the insurance carriers, and for close to the same money you would receive if you hired an attorney.
Jonathan Cooper
Connect with me
Non-Compete, Trade Secret and School Negligence Lawyer