Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 497-3410
Phone: 516.791.5700
Law Offices of Jonathan M. Cooper

If the sale of my property falls through, but the buyer pays his way out of the contract, do I have to pay the real estate broker?

As noted in our blog post, no, not unless your brokerage agreement specifically requires it.
Jonathan Cooper
Connect with me
Non-Compete, Trade Secret and School Negligence Lawyer