As noted in "When a NY Court Issues a TRO Against You in a Non-Compete Case," in that unfortunate circumstance, your two main choices are (1) to seek an order vacating, modifying or reversing the TRO, or, (2) if the time and expense relative to your prospects for success on securing a modification of the TRO is poor, you should consider trying to settle the case.

While there are many types of cases where you don't really need a lawyer, this type of situation almost certainly requires expert legal guidance, as the nuances and technicalities of the law in this area are rather numerous.