Minor Changes to Noncompetes Can Make or Break a Business
Recently, I had the privilege of sitting down for a webinar with my web guru, and one of the savviest business people I know, Tom Foster, who interviewed me about a topic that is - or should be - of great concern to small and mid-size business owners:
How Minor Changes to Non-Competes Can Make - or Break - Your Business
Here's a bullet-point list of some of the topics we covered:
- What is a Non-Compete Agreement - & Why Should You Care?
- How a Fiduciary/Former Employee Can - in the Absence of an Agreement - Solicit His Old Patients/Clients
- The 3 Best Ways for a Business to Protect Its Client/Patient Roster
- The Different Rules for Different Jurisdictions Regarding Non-Competes
- What You Can Expect if You Have a Properly Drafted (or Improperly Drafted) Non-Compete
For additional information on this topic, I encourage you to download our Free Guide to Non-Competes, or simply contacting me at the number above.